The Free Public Library of Monroe Township is dedicated to providing educational, professional, cultural, and recreational information & services. Using current and emerging technology, we will meet the needs of a diverse and growing community while fostering a lifelong enjoyment of reading and learning.
Click here for Out and About: A Community Newsletter. Your guide to what’s going on in Williamstown and the surrounding area!
* Curbside service is still available. Please call to reserve your pick-up time slot 856-629-1212 x206.
** Also, checkout our e-resources with Overdrive and HooplaDigital for ebooks, audiobooks, movies & more!
Please FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK for up to date news and announcements.
Monday - Thursday
11:00 am - 9:00 pm
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
10:00 am - 3:00 pmClick Here for Directions
Circulation Desk: ext. 210 or 211
- For help renewing books, checking your account and library hours.
Reference Desk: ext. 206
- For help with research, reserving private study rooms, locating items in our library, placing holds and program registration.
Children's Reference Desk: ext. 214
- For information on Children's story times, registration for children's programs and scheduling school tours.
Administration: ext. 203
- For business inquiries and meeting room reservations.