Posted on: February 19, 2016
Teens from New Jersey are invited to participate in the 2016 Teen Video Challenge (2016 TVC). The winning video from each state will used to promote summer reading nationwide. $150 will be awarded to the creator or creative team of the winning state video and their associated public library will receive a gift certificate for prizes. The winners will be announced by CSLP (Collaborative Summer Library Program) in April 2016.
The “2016 Teen Video Challenge” for NEW JERSEY is open only to legal U.S. residents who are residents of New Jersey aged 13 -18. Participants are ineligible if directly related to the panel of judges for the contest. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules. Each participant or group may submit one video per entry. Each entry must include signed model release form(s). All submissions must be received by MARCH 11, 2016. Late entries will not be accepted. A DVD of the video will be requested from the winner.
Terms and Conditions All audio and artwork must be created by the entrant or be in the public domain and must be specified as such on the entry form. CSLP (and all CSLP member affiliates) have permission to use the “2016 Teen Video Challenge” submissions, including all work created and all intellectual property embodied therein, as per the Contest Release form.
Be 30 to 90 seconds.
Promote the idea of using public libraries and reading.
Include your interpretation of the 2016 CSLP teen slogan “Get in the Game – Read”
Be designed for use at any library.
Be appropriate for viewing by audiences of all ages.
Message clarity and relevance
Motivation and inspiration
1. Go to 2016 TEEN VIDEO CHALLENGE.
2. Create your video.
3. Title your video with: “2016 TVC – NJ – Unique Name.” Please choose a unique name that does not include your real name.
4. Upload your video to YouTube.com or Vimeo.com
5. Fill out and sign your completed Get in the Game Video Entry Form and Model Release form(s)
6. Mail completed forms by MARCH 11, 2016 to “2016 TVC” Attn: Sharon Rawlins, Youth Services Specialist New Jersey State Library 185 West State St. P.O. Box 520 Trenton, NJ, 08625-0520 Late entries will not be considered.
Email me if you have any questions: email@example.com
I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.
May the odds be ever in your favor.